Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-images] Add easing functions to color stops

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2017 16:19:33 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I really like this syntax.  I've long had an idea of proposing easing for SVG gradients by borrowing the SMIL `keySplines` attribute.  But of course, named CSS easing functions are *much* nicer.

However, we would need to figure out how it interacted with the gamma curves created by color hints, since those are already implemented & will be moved up to CSS Images Level 3.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1332#issuecomment-299915407 using your GitHub account