Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-box] Explicit control over margin collapsing

From: Keith Grant via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 19:37:54 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Looking at it now, I think I originally mis-read the Stack Overflow post. I thought they were talking more about the space between each flex row (on the cross axis), which is primarily what I had in mind. Though it would be on the main axis if the flex direction is “column” or “column reverse”. I don’t know if there’s a use case for horizontal margin collapsing.

I like Sebastian’s idea about controlling collapsing between siblings separately than collapsing outside a container.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by keithjgrant
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1324#issuecomment-299556929 using your GitHub account