Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-rhythm-1] Avoiding accidental double spacing

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 19:49:10 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
A couple of more notes:

>> dbaron> Does this testcase have font metrics that would trigger the issues we discussed?

> It has Latin and tall scripts without font-family in a line. So it's not cascading fallback, but has system fallback.

In case whether these system fonts have different metrics or not is still a question, lines with `line-height: normal` having different height is a proof of such system fallback fonts having different metrics.

I made [a ref test](https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/5773) from the test above.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/938#issuecomment-299016046 using your GitHub account