Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-flexbox]the 'auto' value should be add to 'flex-basis' ?

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2017 07:05:44 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I'm afraid this suggestion comes a few years too late. Implementations have shipped, and web content depends on it. In addition to making the point that this would be a good idea, if you want this to happen, I think you need to present evidence that making this change would not result in many web-sites breaking, which I doubt is possible.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/329#issuecomment-298296724 using your GitHub account