Re: [csswg-drafts] What defines the various fields in the property definition blocks?

From: L. David Baron via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 23:06:08 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think we had a WG resolution at one point that they should all link somewhere, and all be links -- although different ones would be linking to different specs (e.g., syntax, cascade, values, transitions or whatever defines animation types, cssom, etc.).  Or at least discussed it.

A bunch of these things were actually defined in section 1.4.2 of CSS Level 2.  I'd once copied that text into old drafts of syntax, but I guess it got taken out.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dbaron
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1139#issuecomment-290855319 using your GitHub account