Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom-view] New feature - scroll-boundary-behavior (an extension of -ms-scroll-chaining)

From: Matt Rakow via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 17:56:26 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> I think it'd be reasonable for a UA to show a visual indication of overscroll on a contained scroll. Rather than showing a bounce on the ancestor which would indeed look weird you'd show it on the element that was over scrolled.

This is the `contain` value in the 3-state model.  None of the values would result in a visual effect on an ancestor of an element that contained the scroll.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by ChumpChief
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/769#issuecomment-289852339 using your GitHub account