Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts-3] Is the exclusion of calc() from @font-feature-values intentional?

From: Myles C. Maxfield via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 16:29:29 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-values/#calc-range says "Parse-time range-checking of values is not performed within calc(), and therefore out-of-range values do not cause the declaration to become invalid. However, the used value resulting from an expression must be clamped to the range allowed in the target context."

So it sounds to me like calc() would work. Is there something I'm missing?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by litherum
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1127#issuecomment-289507817 using your GitHub account