Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts-4] [color fonts] Ability to choose palette and colors by predefined name

From: Myles C. Maxfield via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 17:05:35 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Using strings from font files is pretty scary because of the regionalization inside the font file. (You really don't want your website to work fine in one country but not in another). Historically, we've stayed away from using these strings, so we should be careful about starting to use them now.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by litherum
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1125#issuecomment-289082810 using your GitHub account