Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Doubts regarding implied minimum size of images

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 21:52:00 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Short version: percentages against indefinite sizes are nasty. :(

Wrt https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1117#issuecomment-288476756 comment A
 Your logic here seems sound, but it seems like we might want to consider `stretch` somehow more intelligently when calculating the row height? Although I'm not sure how to do that given the algorithm cycles between axes.

Wrt comment B, I'm confused how we got to a row height of 100px.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1117#issuecomment-288871804 using your GitHub account