Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Resolving 'fr' flexible lengths during intrinsic sizing of drid items

From: Javier Fernandez Garcia-Boente via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 13:02:39 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
If I understood the issue correctly, the problem is not that the sum is less than 1, but that for indefinite sizes, we may have to use 1 for fractional flexible lengths.

https://drafts.csswg.org/css-grid/#algo-flex-tracks
> If the free space is an indefinite length:
>     The used flex fraction is the maximum of:
>
>         If the flexible track’s flex factor is greater than one, the result of dividing the track’s base size by its flex factor; otherwise, the track’s base size.

This issue was addressed long time ago, see the following thread for details:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2015Sep/0032.html

--
GitHub Notification of comment by javifernandez
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1120#issuecomment-288711570 using your GitHub account