Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Doubts regarding implied minimum size of images

From: Manuel Rego Casasnovas via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 16:04:11 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
After thinking on this for a while. I think now I understand the difference between 1) and 2).

The difference is that in the track sizing algorithm in both cases the 1st row has:
* Base size: 50px
* Growth limit: 200px

As in the case 1) there's no constraint on the height of the container, the row grows up to 200px.
In case 2) the height of the container is 10px, as there's no more space the row cannot grow and stops at 50px.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mrego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1117#issuecomment-288448728 using your GitHub account