Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom-view] It is unclear when offsetX/Y are calculated

From: smaug---- via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 15:22:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
exactly. What are those "simulated events"? It seems like rather ad-hoc list of cases when event is simulated. If we want to have that behavior in the platform that offsetX/Y return 0 in some cases, better to spec in which cases. Or if we don't want to have that behavior, then need to file implementation bugs to remove that behavior.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by smaug----
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1070#issuecomment-288433409 using your GitHub account