Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-cascade][css-selectors][css-pseudo-elements] How does 'inherit' keyword behave in a child of ::first-line?

From: Loirooriol via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:24:29 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks, this clarifies the problem.

My interpretation of `::first-line` was based on the examples in [The ::first-line pseudo-element](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-pseudo-4/#first-line-pseudo). But if browsers implement `::first-line` using other machanisms which are not equivalent, they should either change to reflect the spec or standardize the other behavior.

Where should the "text styles" be specced? css-pseudo, css-cascade, css-text? I guess the editor of the appropriate spec should be notified about this problem.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1097#issuecomment-287853072 using your GitHub account