Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-flexbox] Flex basis and box-sizing

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 21:34:50 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yeah, it would be nice if flex would work with the box-sizing property, but it does complicate things; the border+padding would have to act as an additional min-size constraint, effectively.

I'm also very unsure whether it's compatible to make such a change now.  Perhaps we could add a property switch that makes it pay attention?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/316#issuecomment-286568173 using your GitHub account