Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom-view] Return real values for colorDepth and pixelDepth (closes #993)

From: Mounir Lamouri via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 23:26:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thank you for the comments @dbaron. I have applied them apart from the example one: do you have recommendations for a better, less misleading, example? In practices, I would be surprised if the non-comforming implementations also implement the css color gamut which hopefully makes the example not insane in practice but I would be happy to put something else in the spec :)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mounirlamouri
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/994#issuecomment-285517713 using your GitHub account