Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom] Don't describe CSSStyleDeclaration getters/setters using "macro" Web IDL

From: Simon Pieters via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 12:13:42 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
It's not clear to me what you are proposing or how it helps your tools from listing these as non-standard. Can you clarify?

I'm happy to change this, but I would prefer to avoid duplicating WebIDL's requirements. My idea was that implementors would generate actual IDL files here. But if everybody does it in some other way then it makes sense to change the spec.

cc @bzbarsky - how is this handled in Gecko?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by zcorpan
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1089#issuecomment-285335745 using your GitHub account