W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-css-archive@w3.org > March 2017

Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-display] What are "form controls"?

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 00:28:05 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Message-ID: <issue_comment.created-285215276-1489019284-sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Okay, pushed changes. The handwavy definition is “replaced elements, form controls (i.e. user interface elements whose element type can accept and/or submit user data, such as `<input>` and `<button>`), and (obviously) empty elements”. We'll replace with a link to HTML once we have a target.

Let me know if there's any problem with the changes. Closing until then. :)

GitHub Notification of comment by fantasai
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1024#issuecomment-285215276 using your GitHub account
Received on Thursday, 9 March 2017 00:28:11 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Tuesday, 5 July 2022 06:41:09 UTC