Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom] Doubt about resolved value of shorthands

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 09:55:15 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I guess that reason may not be strong enough, because serialization of shorthands in specified value can also change when we extend the syntax. If we always omit the parts with initial value, then there is a larger chance that we can keep the result backward compatible with shorthand from both specified value and resolved value.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1041#issuecomment-284674579 using your GitHub account