Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom-view] It is unclear when offsetX/Y are calculated

From: Dave Tapuska via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 18:29:35 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I'd prefer that offsetX and offsetY were calculated only at the Event creation time and were not layout inducing properties fields.  I think the Edge behavior is strange although I understand its implementation. Being that this has been shipped by a few browsers already I don't see why we would want to do the more expensive approach making these fields layout inducing.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dtapuska
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1070#issuecomment-284486623 using your GitHub account