Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-cascade] About omitted subproperty value in shorthand

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 01:23:37 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Making list entry an atomic value and allowing it to have CSS-wide
keywords probably make sense. It is more tricky when it comes to other
 shorthand properties.

Anyway, I think the bottom line is that serialization and parsing
should be able to round-trip, so we need to consider them
simultaneously when we want to introduce significant change to either.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1068#issuecomment-284281046
 using your GitHub account