Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] Results for text-underline-position: under

From: Khaled Hosny via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2017 21:18:43 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Also, a bit off-topic, but since we take the metrics from the
primary font, how often does Arabic use font-family: Times,
some-arabic-font; i.e., put Latin font before Arabic font? This
happens a lot in East Asian pages, which makes this issue more
complicated for me.

I happens quite often in Arabic as well.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by khaledhosny
Please view or discuss this issue at