Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-sizing] percentage [max-]width|height and intrinsic sizes

From: L. David Baron via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 22:38:07 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Not sure why you're looking at height rather than width.  I think the
idea that there are intrinsic sizes in the block dimension is a spec
fiction that I'm working on [an alternative proposal
for](http://dbaron.github.io/css-intrinsic-sizing-one-axis/).  But any
 issues in the wild would almost certainly be with width, not height.

Also, I think the proposed *change* to the widely-implemented behavior
 affects only `textarea` and `input type="text"`, not `img`, since the
 proposal is to change them to match the `img`, `video`, etc.,
behavior.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dbaron
Please view or discuss this issue at