Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text] Consider different keyword for `line-break: break-all`?

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 02:13:42 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
On the one hand, I think all the properties and values related to text wrapping are terribly named. On the other hand, I do not have a better suggestion. On the third hand (!?), within all this mess `line-break: break-all` seems to me to be one of the better names.

I'm not opposed to renaming it, if you have a good idea, but I certainly don't.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1561#issuecomment-310947633 using your GitHub account