Re: [csswg-drafts] [fonts-4] @font-palette-values uses illegal integer descriptor names

From: Myles C. Maxfield via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 19:20:24 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
You misunderstand me.

When I say "I don't know of any reason to disallow integer names for declarations" I mean "I don't know of any reason why Syntax should consider integer names for declarations as illegal"

When I say "Prefixing a number with 0 makes me think it's an octal number" I mean "Requiring prefixing these numbers with 0 is problematic for authors because this number format is already overloaded in other contexts."

--
GitHub Notification of comment by litherum
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1523#issuecomment-309541162 using your GitHub account