Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-display] Display values for <br> and <wbr>

From: L. David Baron via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 06:30:35 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Er, I guess I got confused -- I suppose it is basically equivalent,
although the description above is much less clear that implementations
 are allowed (perhaps even expected) to have a different
implementation.  However, it only works under the assumption that it's
 actually true that no CSS properties apply -- except I'm not sure it
is.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dbaron
Please view or discuss this issue at