Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui] Computed value of currentColor

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 04:24:44 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
On further toughts, and having checked
https://www.w3.org/2013/09/normative-references, I don't think the
referencing problem is actually a problem. Yes, css-color-4 is much
less mature than css-color-3, but the rules about normative references
 do not forbid it, and given the guidelines it spells out for
evaluating whether a dependency is ok or not, we can easily make the
case that it is fine.

So, since #871 has been merged and the relevant part of it
(`currentcolor` computes to `currentcolor`, is stable, I can refer to
it from css-ui.

I'll close this issue with a commit doing just that, and move the rest
 of the previous comment to a separate issue.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/741#issuecomment-275015837