Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-3] ::first-letter is typographically misplaced

From: Robert Utasi via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 05:08:25 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Seems, yeah. I missed this new spec, now analysing.
Only a few comment is:

- initlial-letter: 3 inifinite (or something)
  should be the adjacent initial .

- the initial-letter: 2.51 3; sample is typograhically invalid,
however someone will like that.
  Reason: The dropped initiale cap-height must reach the first line's
cap-height, or
   can be above of that, but never below.

summary: this is good for raised and dropped and allows sunken but
doesn't allow adjacent currently.

I like the new spec. So I don't want to rename them, I just copied
here the ideacollection we made years ago.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by hunboy
Please view or discuss this issue at