Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] No way to set the underline width/thickness

From: Lea Verou via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 17:31:22 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> It's probably too early to bike shed, but "width" usually means
"horizontal width" which is inaccurate in this case. "Thickness" seems
 more accurate.

True, but I'd value internal consistency (consistency with the rest of
 CSS) more than external consistency. We tend to use `width` for
things like that (`border-width`, `outline-width`, `stroke-width`
etc).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by LeaVerou
Please view or discuss this issue at