Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-rhythm][css-line-grid] Work out the interaction between line-height-step and line-snap

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 09:30:26 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
In my understanding, the current definition is 2. Step sizing modifies
 the algorithm to compute line height. Line grid kicks in after the
line height was computed.

I'm not seeing problems in doing so at this moment. In this issue, are
 you already seeing any problems, or is this a meta-issue that "we
should think to see if there were any issues" but no issues are found
so far? I'm understanding the latter, correct?

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/940#issuecomment-274438352