[csswg-drafts] Text-Stroke?

From: Jen Simmons via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 16:34:51 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
jensimmons has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== Text-Stroke?  ==
Investigating things, I tripped over `text-stroke` and `text-fill`.

Listed on Can I Use: http://caniuse.com/#feat=text-stroke
Demo: http://codepen.io/jensimmons/pen/EZWeeb?editors=1100#0

It looks like an experimental implementations of ideas that are in no
CSS spec. They are described here:
https://compat.spec.whatwg.org/#text-fill-and-stroking.

Should we be adding this to a CSS spec? Is that already happening?
(Where?) Has this already been discussed? (Sorry for the dup.) Are
there other preferred techniques for accomplishing this (therefore
making these unneeded)?

These seem like pretty great properties.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/963 using your GitHub
account