[csswg-drafts] [css-rhythm][css-line-grid] Work out the interaction between line-height-step and line-grid

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 09:32:38 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
frivoal has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-rhythm][css-line-grid] Work out the interaction between
line-height-step and line-grid ==
If we're not careful, [the line-height-step
property](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-rhythm/#line-height-step) and
the [line grid](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-line-grid/) will
interfere instead of complementing each other.

The grid created by`line-grid:create` needs to take `line-height-step`
 into account. As far as I can tell, [the current
wording](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-line-grid/#valdef-line-grid-create)
 already does that implicitly, but we should probably make it explicit
 to avoid any misunderstanding.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/939 using your GitHub
account