Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-inline] need to define interaction of initial-letter and text-align other than start

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 23:06:29 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> I don't think so. Especially if initial-letter-wrap is grid, I think
 it's pretty important that there isn't a justification opportunity.
In the other cases, I am less sure, but I wouldn't want one either.
You think there should be one?

I have no idea. Probably you're right that it is better no
justification opportunity presents there. I think we generally want a
flush alignment for all lines beside initial letter in CJK. If we need
 space there, it should be aligned to grid, rather than having
justification opportunity.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/884#issuecomment-272745477