Re: [csswg-drafts] [meta] Get syntax highlighting for Bikeshed files

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 06:32:36 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Given that this repo is marked that 86.3% of the code is HTML, I
suspect that GitHub's linguist has already recognized `.bs` files here
 as HTML. But highlight doesn't use the language from linguist. I
guess that relies on some variant of pygments.

Linguist's README says you can use vim or emacs modelines to specify
language for highlight of a given file, which is probably something we
 can actually do.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/903#issuecomment-272677089