Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-transitions] Transition to height (or width) "auto"

From: k2snowman69 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 07:08:47 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
My legal department has come back to me informing me that I'm unable
to currently work on this request due to non-compete legal stuff. That
 said, I'll have to (frustratingly) recuse myself of any code writing
for this feature.

Just to note, I also asked a google groups question here if anyone is
interested in taking this up. It should give a basic guide to how I
was planning on tackling the problem.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/mozilla.dev.tech.layout/auto%7Csort:relevance/mozilla.dev.tech.layout/fFuJqwXvu2I/6_mt7HmhDAAJ

--
GitHub Notification of comment by k2snowman69
Please view or discuss this issue at