[csswg-drafts] [css-inline] should define how the initial-letter relates to line boxes

From: L. David Baron via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 20:16:41 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
dbaron has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-inline] should define how the initial-letter relates to line
boxes ==
Per today's face-to-face discussion, we should define how
<code>initial-letter</code> relates to line boxes.

I think we tended to think that it isn't part of the block's first
line box.  The question is whether it has its own special line box.
And whether this has implications for interactions with
text-decoration.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/887 using your GitHub
account