Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color] Add industry standard color names

From: Dean Jackson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 18:35:53 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
In my opinion, the point of the color() function is mostly about
allowing color-spaces. Adding more naming systems is only going to be
useful if:

- all the browsers implement it
- the system produces colors that are visible to the majority of users

We currently have that with our AdobeRGB and Display P3 predefined
spaces, to some extent. Do these other systems provide the same?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by grorg
Please view or discuss this issue at