Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-tables] height on a table-row-group

From: Greg Whitworth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 23:29:26 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Glancing through the specification there isn't an obvious place to
drop this in, looking through we'll need to add a section similar to
"Computing Column Measures" but for "Computing row measures" at which
point we'llĀ place this in there. This is not an easy thing to justĀ
swap, we'll want to verify them all with tests.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gregwhitworth
Please view or discuss this issue at