Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] Add auto value for text-decoration-skip:

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 05:57:19 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@r12a it'd be great if i18n can come to a consensus on what to do with
 Arabic. It looks like Arabic is a bit gray, compared to CJK, and
WebKit has been shipping it for years. So while I understand there are
 bad cases, I can't determine whether it should skip by default or
not.

Note, we can give controls per script, Latin probably want always on,
CJK wants always off. Arabic might want on or off by default, and a
switch for opt-in/out?

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/727#issuecomment-271215533