Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] selective toggling in the text-decoration-skip property.

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 01:12:49 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thank you for the confirmation. With that, and with the problem you
mentioned, I have mild preference not to add the shorthand for now. We
 can add it whenever we want to, but it looks to me that the risks win
 over the benefit at this point, and unless I miss something, the
benefit of the shorthand for this function isn't very high?

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/843#issuecomment-271121988