[csswg-drafts] [css-inline] adding first and last values to baselines

From: Dave Cramer via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2017 16:19:41 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
dauwhe has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-inline] adding first and last values to baselines ==
Do we need to add first and last to [baseline
values](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-inline/#dominant-baseline-property)?

Note, in this property, these are combinatorial, whereas in the
align/justify-self/content properties, it’s singular. Do we want to
align the syntaxes wrt hyphens vs. spaces or what?

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/861 using your GitHub
account