[csswg-drafts] [css-transforms] Individual transform "scale" has interop issue

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 22:41:10 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
FremyCompany has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-transforms] Individual transform "scale" has interop issue ==
> The scale property accepts 1-3 values, each specifying a scale along
 one axis, in order X, Y, then Z. Unspecified scales default to 1.
> https://drafts.csswg.org/css-transforms-2/#propdef-scale

This is what Edge implemented as far as I can see but not what Chrome
implemented. Should I file a bug on Chrome or should we update the
spec and file a bug on Edge?

![image](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/364405/21700351/e00d846e-d354-11e6-8b18-4229c97edba5.png)

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/856 using your GitHub