Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts-4] [varfont] Specify variable font instances relative to an ”anchor point”

From: Dave Crossland via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 13:16:28 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> The tricky thing, it seems to me, is coming up with a way to express
 design space positions relative to an arbitrary position, since the
anchor instance could itself be anywhere in the design space. But I'm
no kind of CSS expert nor, for that matter, any good at math.

Despite being tricky, it seems to me this will be extremely useful for
 responsive typography :)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davelab6
Please view or discuss this issue at