Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-tables] Spec should probably be clearer about how, and whether, inheritance happens for table anonymous boxes

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 06:21:30 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The real question is what you need to do for elements. What do we do
for inheritance of properties like "border" on the span if it had
"border:inherit":
- do we inherit from the element
- or from the generated content.

Depending on what we do, this might or might not need some
clarification as it overrules what css-cascade says. I'll write some
tests to be sure what each browser does.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1059#issuecomment-282214360