Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-sizing] Adding a 'size' shorthand for 'width'/'height'

From: astearns via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 18:37:57 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
It's an either/or list.

If we can come up with a name that isn't 'size' that is really good
for the author experience, then it's relatively easy to spec and
implement.

Or if there is enough author convenience in a shorthand named 'size'
that convinces implementors to take it on, we can progress with that
name. My understanding (as a non-implementor) is that this approach is
 slightly more complicated, and no one has (yet) considered this
shorthand worth the effort to implement. Bugs, blog posts and bribes
are needed.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by astearns
Please view or discuss this issue at