Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-flexbox-1] Should the intrinsic sizing algorithm take min-size into account, too?

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 20:23:22 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think the reason we left that out was because the size, prior to
clamping, is guaranteed to be at least the min-size. However, you're
right that we need to floor at the min-size: because clamping by the
max-size alone, without consideration of the min-size, could result in
 violating the min-size.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/361#issuecomment-280448350