Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-display] editorial: some "Expands to:" tooltips are wrong

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 19:22:03 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Woo, done! That was harder than I expected.

* The illegal "flow layout" value (and a few other illegal values) are
 a result of bad markup. I've fixed in the ED, but we need to push a
fixed WD to avoid other specs getting those values.
* The duplication was an accidental result of some other refactoring
work I did. Fixed now.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/834#issuecomment-280431244