Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-flexbox] Make it easier to define margins that only apply between flex-items

From: Jen Simmons via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 15:28:23 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I agree `flex-gap` is desperately needed.

I think the lack of such a tool is part of why people struggle with
Flexbox. It's common for an author to want to specify a minimum or
fixed amount of space between items, and it's confusing to not be sure
 how we are “supposed to” accomplish such a thing. Margins and padding
 exist, of course, but they are old dependancies stuck in the midst of
 a new and better system. It feels like there is supposed to be a new
better way to create and control a gap between items.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jensimmons
Please view or discuss this issue at