Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-tables] height on a table-row-group

From: Greg Whitworth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 19:36:44 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
So @FremyCompany and myself starting testing the "Computing Column
Measures" to see if we could replace the directionality terms within
the section and make this generic for both columns and rows. At this
point, we've proved that "intermediate min-content width for span 1"
works the same for "intermediate min-content height for span 1".

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gregwhitworth
Please view or discuss this issue at