Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui-4] Clarify that 'appearance: none' causes an element to not be replaced anymore

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 10:03:49 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
This seems a priori reasonable to me, but we (I?) should probably go
through all the form elements and see if that actually works out.
Specifically, I am wondering about complex form controls whose
sub-components cannot just boil down to CSS styling.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1018#issuecomment-278904383