Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-variables] When does substitution occur, before or after animation interopolation?

From: Greg Whitworth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 20:57:24 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@tabatkins any thoughts on this? And @fantasai any thoughts on
normalizing these steps in the cascade spec so in the future when
discussing these types of features and people use the terms such as
"an at-apply" point or a "substitution" point we can reason about how
many times we can better reason about them?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gregwhitworth
Please view or discuss this issue at